Please find transcripts for all episodes of Your Perfect Path Podcast below!
Each link below will take you directly to that episode’s transcript.
Before you dig in, please read the below which applies to every transcript.
Randy Limas owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of Your Perfect Path Podcast, with all rights reserved, and his right of publicity.
WHAT YOU’RE WELCOME TO DO:
You are welcome to share the below transcript (up to 500 words) in media articles (e.g., Local, National, International), on your personal website, in a non-commercial article or blog post (e.g., Medium), and/or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include attribution to “Your Perfect Path Podcast” and link back to YourPerfectPath.net/podcast URL. For the sake of clarity, media outlets with advertising models are permitted to use excerpts from the transcript per the above.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
No one is authorized to copy any portion of the podcast content or use Randy Limas’s name, image, or likeness for any commercial purpose or use, including without limitation inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) that offers or promotes your or another’s products or services. For the sake of clarity, media outlets are permitted to use photos of Randy Limas from the media room on YourPerfectPath.net/podcast or (obviously) license photos of Randy Limas from Getty Images, etc.
Welcome to Your Perfect Path Podcast!
It’s kinda like having a mentorship with the top entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the globe!
Five days a week!
SAVE TIME & MONEY!
Get the MOST USEFUL Three Things I Learned, Loved, Leveraged: Tips, Tricks, Hacks, and More.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Every Thursday, I send out an exclusive email with the MOST USEFUL Three Things I’ve learned, loved, leveraged in the last week. It could also include exclusive content, special offers, product & book reviews, and other crazy stuff that I’m beta testing. The “Three Things Thursday” emails are only available if you subscribe to my email newsletter.
About Randy Limas
Randy Limas’s mission is to empower business owners with knowledge. The knowledge that he’s gained through years of being an entrepreneur and networking with the top business leaders across the globe.
He helps businesses get more leads than they can handle, learn how to close new leads 80% of the time by using his proven system based on long-lasting business fundamentals. It’s being used right now by businesses all around the world.
If Tom Cruise coached business owners … they’d ask Randy Limas for help!
Enter your email and get the Three Things I’ve I Learned: Tips, Tricks, Hacks, and More.
SAVE TIME & MONEY!
Get exclusive content, special offers, reviews, and more.
Educate them about what, you may be thinking. Well, consider this, many businesses focus solely on attracting new customers, but you NEED to spend a good chunk of your time retaining current and former customers. These are people you already know to be a good sales potential…they’ve already bought from you!
Take the time to market and sell new products to your old customers and less time trying to sell old products to new customers and you will see a drastic change in your sales, customer quality and branding position.
Here are a couple of key elements to use to retain your current customers:
- Stay in contact: This means by phone, email, e-newsletter, in person-by pigeon if you have too!
- Post-Purchase Assurance: This means you need to follow up with customers. Your customers need to feel like they are being supported for their purchase and with the item they purchased. How many times have you purchased a product, then felt completely abandoned? Something as simple as a Thank You note with your contact or customer service information can go along way in retaining a great customer.
- Deals & Guarantees: Always offer your current customers the best deals and guarantees you have. Show them you appreciate their business or even come up with a club specifically to reward loyal customers. You can also do this with a preferred pricing option.
- Integrity: Using good business practices and simply upholding integrity, dignity and honesty go along way with customers. Let’s face it, there’s a lot of swindling and crap out there and the safer and more confident you make your customers feel, the more they will trust you and that makes for an amazingly supportive and loyal customer.
There are three cornerstone ideas to a successful business:
- Quality product/service
- Offering useful products/services that solve a problem for or enhance the life of a customer
- Offer subjects your customers find interesting
Use this approach of educating your customers and offering them real information and insight and you will be rewarded with loyalty and success.
Stop wasting all your time on new prospects while your current customers fall by the wayside!
As Jay Abraham says, “Your best prospects are your existing customers. If you’ve been putting all your marketing efforts into acquiring new customers, stop and diverts some of your resources into reselling, upselling, cross-selling to those same customers. In every ways possible – through package inserts, regular mailings, special offers – stay in touch with those customers and get them used to buying from you.”
So, there it is! Remember, our FREE test drive can help you put together the resources and tools to do exactly that. We can help you educate your customers and you can watch the benefits pay offer many-fold.