You can use three critical areas of public relations to boost your advertising results ten-fold over your paid advertising.
The key to public relations:
- Public relation or publicity
With a solid plan in place that encompasses all these areas, you’ll have a great approach to use public relations in the best way possible.
Public relations include all that is the media. Don’t limit yourself!
Here are the steps to get noticed by the media:
- Put together a press release for your company. The press release should be relevant to your target market and address consumer interest, not just announce your business.
- Your press release includes one hook and one angle. Choose a controversial statement to make sure the media you send it to is interested in reading it.
- Put your press release in professional formatting. With press releases, you need a dateline, the most crucial information at the top, facts, figures, and wrap it up with contact details, including who and how—print “Press Release” on the letterhead.
- Send your press release to the media. All television, radio stations, local & national newspapers, and niche magazines. Include relevant blogs, e-zines, podcasts, and press release submission sites.
More importantly than a perfect press release, you have addressed your target market’s needs in the products/services you offer.
If you are provided people a solution to a problem, avoid a problem, and an opportunity to enhance their life, the media and the public will be interested.
Suppose you have a connection (or the ability to get a connection) with a celebrity. In that case, this can practically guarantee you’ll get attention.
Make sure you are offered newsworthy information and then follow up with media outlets to make sure they are publicizing that information.
“One of the most powerful techniques every business should use is free publicity. As the name implies, there is no cost, just the time and effort required to attract attention to your business.” – Jay Abraham
Our GUIDED TOUR can show you how to put together press releases that work!
Check out how the pros do it and craft the perfect press releases for your business.
Thanks for your attention!
Today you’ll learn how to use direct mail marketing and, yes, telemarketing to your full advantage. I know the word “telemarketing” might as well be four letters. Still, there is a way to help customers feel like they are getting personal attention and keep them from blocking your number!
Direct mail marketing has had and computers’ availability, which can be used as a powerful marketing tool for your success. Telemarketing is best for high priced, high margin products/services.
Here are the key steps to putting together a highly effective direct mail marketing program:
- List all benefits customers will get from the purchase of your products and services.
- Pick the single most powerful benefit out of that list.
- Build an attention-getting headline around that benefit. Remember to use emotion-fulfill the desire to be young, wealthy, desired, famous, or successful.
- Develop a sales letter using the headline you created to grab attention, provide information, and motivate customers to act.
- Put together supplementary items, such as a brochure, order form, reply envelope, or note that encourages them to read the letter.
- Rent or purchase a mailing list.
- Compare the cost of mailing vs. cost per order.
- Continue to test and refine your direct mail marketing plan.
You can see how direct mail marketing can help you find a local or even country-wide target market to send letters or postcards to and draw in new clientele and customers. Fine-tuning your marketing campaign will bring better results and therefore lower the overall cost of the campaign.
To be successful in telemarketing, you need to:
- Put together a plan so you know exactly what you want to accomplish during the call.
- Develop a list of topics to discuss and the questions you want to present around these topics.
- Input verbiage checking to see if you are calling at a good time.
- Include enough items to keep the conversation interesting, but not too many to sound like you are interrogating.
- Start with broad questions and narrow your focus as the conversation continues.
- Offer feedback to show them you are paying attention and appreciate their time.
- Don’t insult their intelligence or manipulate them.
- Listen first, talk second.
- Be relaxed and conversational.
Telemarketing doesn’t have to be the trauma it’s made out to be. You can put together an honest, personal, and effective telemarketing campaign that is endearing, informative, and gets the job done. Think of how you would want to be treated on a marketing call. Ask your friends and family what they hate most about the telemarketing calls they get, and work hard to craft your plan in a better way.
“When selling by telephone, you have approximately thirty seconds to convince the customer to listen to you. You need an opening statement that captures their attention, conveys who you are, what you want, and why the prospect should listen.” — Jay Abraham
It’s easy to see how direct mail marketing and telemarketing can positively affect your business by bringing in new customers and increasing the level of awareness about your products, services, and company branding.
Our GUIDED TOUR offers the resources and tools you need to work through these processes and put together the best marketing plan you can.
Thanks for your attention!
Ps. Access the guided tour: https://bit.ly/YPPGuidedTour
It’s essential to build relationships with your vendors and those around you can bring in new customers/clients and increase awareness of your company branding.
The people you work directly with on your products and services are really the ones with the most to gain when you find success. By taking the time to get to know them, you’ll find a whole host of opportunities you didn’t realize were there.
Look for great ways to offer your vendors rewards for helping grow your business, and everyone wins. You can do this by offering performance-based incentives that are much larger than their standard charges.
Here’s the step-by-step process of putting together a partnership with a vendor:
- Approach all the vendors you work with and offer an incentive-based on performance.
- Put the generous incentive plan together from their perspective, even take suggestions.
- Develop a clear, concise, and easy to track incentive plan; this will increase competition between vendors and, therefore, higher performance levels.
- Encourage subsequent sales instead of focusing only on the initial sale. By doing this, you can give away more of the profit from the initial sale to your vendors and make higher profits off the back-end products. Encourage:
- Future sales
- Upsell better and more profitable products/services
- Cross-sell to additional products
- Create an incentive plan that’s irresistible to your vendors by offering generous, exclusive compensation.
Think of all the vendors you work with and the creative ways you can put together an incentive plan that entices them to be part of your business. Use their talents, capabilities, and connections, and you’ll both be winners.
Thanks for your attention!
Welcome to Your Perfect Path Podcast!
It’s kinda like having a mentorship with the top entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the globe!
Five days a week!
SAVE TIME & MONEY!
Get the MOST USEFUL Three Things I Learned, Loved, Leveraged: Tips, Tricks, Hacks, and More.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Every Thursday, I send out an exclusive email with the MOST USEFUL Three Things I’ve learned, loved, leveraged in the last week. It could also include exclusive content, special offers, product & book reviews, and other crazy stuff that I’m beta testing. The “Three Things Thursday” emails are only available if you subscribe to my email newsletter.
About Randy Limas
Randy Limas’s mission is to empower business owners with knowledge. The knowledge that he’s gained through years of being an entrepreneur and networking with the top business leaders across the globe.
He helps businesses get more leads than they can handle, learn how to close new leads 80% of the time by using his proven system based on long-lasting business fundamentals. It’s being used right now by businesses all around the world.
If Tom Cruise coached business owners … they’d ask Randy Limas for help!
Enter your email and get the Three Things I’ve I Learned: Tips, Tricks, Hacks, and More.
SAVE TIME & MONEY!
Get exclusive content, special offers, reviews, and more.